Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to organise your own event?

Options
  • 06-02-2008 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi All,

As I said on a previous thread, I'm going to be organising a table quiz in the coming weeks. It's taking a little longer to organise than I expected due to some small sponsorship complications, venue booking, live music, etc...but I'm almost there and it's gonna be one hell of a night I promise!

I was wondering if anyone is interested in organising an event for February themselves? For suggestions, check out this page on the website http://www.nondrinkersgroup.com/activities.html

I would be more than happy to help out! Just PM me with your idea, no matter how small or big! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

What about a Movie night ?

Could be a good tie in with Dublin Film Festival

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭NonDrinkersClub

That's a great idea! I'd say there'd be a lot of interested movie fans here who'd love that! I'd defo be up for going.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Ok, wanna help organise it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭NonDrinkersClub

yeah - i don't mind. I'm going on holidays from march 1st til 7th but before / after that I'm free to help ya organise :) where would you be thinkin about as a venue?

Advertisement