Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newB!e...want your help...!! plss...

Options
  • 05-02-2008 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hi..!! everybody..!! As I was reading the forum all the way through. I noticed how people gave a friendly, and constructive criticism to the writers. So I was thinking this might help me on my language barrier.

English was not my first language and maybe writing in this forum might help me improved. So I would like to asked, if somebody could help me! so I'm planning if I could write something and tell me where could I do better or if there's any grammatically error in my writings. I would really appreciate your criticisms on me.

And 1 thing... can anybody suggest me how to start a short story..???

I know this is kinda embarrassment but i will take the risk and hopefully i will gain something in here.

thank you very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

Hi,
    I'm in the same boat as you, recently began writing and the best place i've found is http://www.storiesville.com/ Write a short story or poem, put on that site and you'll get reviewed. Found it very useful.
    Good luck.

Advertisement