Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Newspapers

Options
  • 05-02-2008 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

I would like to buy french newspapers like Le Monde in Cork but I can't find any! Does anywhere sell them?

Also does anyone know how you start a letter to the editor in France? Is it a literal translation of 'To the editor' or would it be 'Monsieur/Madam'? I think it's 'Cher Monsieur le redacteur en chef' but that's just a guess!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Je n'sais pas monsieur, pardon ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Faerie wrote: »
    Also does anyone know how you start a letter to the editor in France? Is it a literal translation of 'To the editor' or would it be 'Monsieur/Madam'? I think it's 'Cher Monsieur le redacteur en chef' but that's just a guess!

What do you want to ask/tell him if you do not mind to tell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 graceface!

Je dois vous faire savoir q'on peut acheter le Monde ici a Cork dans le magasin de UCC!! Il y a beaucoup de literature et comme ca en autre langues ici. Tenter UCC pour tous vos literature étrange!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

mick.fr wrote: »
    What do you want to ask/tell him if you do not mind to tell?

Just an essay question in an exam!

Merci graceface!, j'etudie la langue francaise a UCC mais je ne vois jamais le Monde dans les magasins. Je le chercherai demain!

• Advertisement
Advertisement