Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Bean Bags

• 05-02-2008 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Anybody know if the guy in Blackrock market is still there selling Bean Bags??
    Im looking for a large enough 1.

Any other cheap enough places around Dublin,
    North East diretion

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

If it's a good one you're after, the buddha bag shop in the walkway between the Jervis centre and the Millenium bridge has some very nice bags, a bit on the pricey side though.
    I think someone had one on adverts.ie second hand though?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

are you planning to live in it.... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

no, but ill sit in it all evening. comfy as fcuk!!!!!!

I heard the Budda bag shop was pricey and ill put an advert up on advert.ie
    its only a piece of fabric and a bit of foam but there pricey as hell

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭i_hate_rain

Hi you may not be interested but i have a an xl beanbag (i could lie on it completely and im 5'7) i would be willing to sell it as i just have no room for it ..i am in wexford though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭abakan

have u got a picture and what would be your best price???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭i_hate_rain

Id be looking for around €150
    It cost €299 last year
    I have it on a double bed so you can get an idea of the size (it takes two people to carry)
    Its black leather

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Budda Bags, although pricey, are superb! Have one at home this past 2.5 years, looks as good today as it did on day 1. Very comfortable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭mel123

what about the lazy boy...they sell them in Dunnes Stores, think they about €120

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

abakan wrote: »
    Hi all

Anybody know if the guy in Blackrock market is still there selling Bean Bags??
    Im looking for a large enough 1.

There is still a stall at the Blackrock market selling bean bags, if no other avenues work out for you. Don't know if they would have large ones in stock, whenever i've been by there they seem to have lots of smaller ones but i think they do custom orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mrs aol

www.fatboy.ie they're big and they deliver. I bought one last Christmas very happy with it.

No association.

• Advertisement
Advertisement