Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Screen

Options
  • 05-02-2008 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

I just finished updating my Nuvi 300 to V10 Maps......then dropped it onto a tiled floor......the screen is now shagged :mad::mad::rolleyes:

I know it's a long shot but is there anywhere that would repair it for me or is it a case of forking out for a new one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Ring Garmin support. Tell them it fell out of the mount.
    No guarantees but worth a try..

When you do finally get through to Garmin support, they are extremely customer service oriented. At the very least they will repair it for you for a fee..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Nice one - I had thought of doing that but it's out of warranty by about 2 months....I'll give it a shot later

• Registered Users Posts: 25,334 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Can you explain exactly how you upgraded to V10 on a Nuvi 300? I had mine stolen last year but when I put the serial number on the web site it tells me there are no updates available yet for that model.

Advertisement