Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuvi 250/250W price in Germany & Stansted

Options
  • 05-02-2008 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

If any of you happen to be heading to Germany (where I happen to be WoMo hunting this week) you might be interested in knowing that the price of Garmin Nuvi 250W is €199 and the Nuvi 250 is €169 in MediaMarkt and Saturn stores.
    Many places have run out of stock though but had pallet loads of TomToms.

Prices online are lower - think it's 185 at Pixmania for delivery in Germany.

Oh - Dixons in Stansted Airport (after security) have Garmin and TomTom at basically VAT free prices - Nuvi 250W was 144 pounds sterling (meine German keyboard does not have the symbol) there - again out of stock of Garmin, loads of TomTom - that could mean either of two things I suppose!

Aldi have another Medeon GPS offer on the way with Full Navteq European maps (check their German website) but I don't see that it offers better value than the 250W at €199 even with 4.3" display, 1G card, Bluetooth and MP3 and Text to Speech - price here is 229 - prob will be higher in Ireland?

db.

Advertisement