Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help With Google Maps!!

Options
  • 04-02-2008 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Right first thing, I wasn't quite sure which secion to put this into so I decided on here.
    I am having major trouble with maps and I need help big time. I've made a series of maps for my dissertation which I have to submit a first draft of this week. Everything is going fine until I go to edit my maps. Basically every point I have on the maps is no longer just a point but switches to being a dot surrounded by a big black background. It looks horrible on the maps and I can't use it. Does anyone know how I can stop this from happening??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Can you post a screenshot?
    Have you tried accessing them on another computer?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Are you trying to get an image of the map as it appears in your browser window or something else? You can export the points that you have in Google Maps to a kml file that you can load into Google Earth or some other application, but if its just a picture that you're after then you'll probably have to do a print-screen to copy it to the clipboard before then editing the bmp.

Advertisement