Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPSS Courses

Options
  • 03-02-2008 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anybody know if there are any available SPSS courses offered by any college or institute in Dublin?Thanks;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 RaveMaster

I did it as part of my degree.

There is a book that we used which is quite self explanitory, and takes you step by step. I will try find the name for you if you want. You can get it in the UCD book shop.

Sorry I don't know of any courses though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 nborrell

Thank you,

I would be very useful if you can find this book title for me.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 swissalarm

some links that might be useful alongside the book

http://www.ucd.ie/phps/research/statistical%20analysis%20on%20computer.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 nborrell

Thanks,

It is a very useful link to start to brush up SPSS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 anilka

nborrell wrote: »
    Does anybody know if there are any available SPSS courses offered by any college or institute in Dublin?Thanks;)

I don't think any institution is providing SPSS training independly. If you wish I can teach you SPSS. I live in Dublin 11.

Thanks
    Anil

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Deirdre_

SPSS Ireland provide certified training courses in Dublin 8. You can download further information at:
    www.spss.com/ie/training

Advertisement