Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital photo frames and memory card question

Options
  • 01-02-2008 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I bought 1 of these digital photo fram yokes. It only has a memory card slot and no usb which i knew when buying. But the memory card from my camera wont fit it. Ive an olyumpus camera using an Xd picture card.

The frame used Sd cards or MMC? Whats an MMC card? I assume my camera wont use Sd or MMC if its Xd. So is there any if i buy an Sd card that i could get my pictures onto the Sd card using my computer instead of the camera. How will i connect the Sd card to the computer if i cant use the camera, can i buy an adaptor or card reader?

Ive a Pcline card reader for putting a mobile fone memprpy card into, would this adaptor read an Sd card?

Whats a good website to buy a cheap Sd 1 gig memory card?
    Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement