Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best / Latest / Most Recent / Correct GPS Irish Map

Options
  • 01-02-2008 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all, I recently got myself a Nokia 6110 and wanted to compare the inbuilt Route66 and maps to other GPS's. I travel a lot around Clondalkin and the Clonsilla area and I've found a lot of roads incorrect or not mapped at all (Lucan to Clondalkin road). I also don't like the idea of Route66's update policy, so I would like to know which other provider has the best Irish GPS maps. I know Garmin Mobile XT and a few others are working on the 6110 (and Nokia N95) and TomTom is apparently going to work with the inbuilt GPS in their next release, so the I'm not bothered too much about the vendor, just the most up to date and correct Irish map.

All suggestions welcome, thanks guys.

Advertisement