Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front Speaker Selection Help ...

Options
  • 01-02-2008 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Need to get my hands on a set of wall mountable front speakers for 5.1 system. Its for a bedroom so they need to be discreet enough.

I was wondering can you use "rears" as front speakers - e.g ' Mission m3ds bipolar' ?

Any recommendations ?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

For a bedroom I'd be inclined to go with one of the Bose 5.1 systems. Very discreet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Red Alert wrote: »
    For a bedroom I'd be inclined to go with one of the Bose 5.1 systems. Very discreet.

Discreet they may be but they sound Godawful.

You could use rears for fronts but obviously they'll be limited. You might as well go for the cheap and cheerful Jamo package suggested above.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mickg007

Thanks lads - all good suggestions. But, i already have a center on the way to me - Misson M7C1, and dont really want rears for the moment at least.

I have a spare set of Jamo E850's that I will have to use in the meantime - but they are way too big for the room

Advertisement