Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Bid €30bn for Yahoo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

They're getting serious about search then :) There were rumours about this a few weeks ago afair. Taking on google in the search dept.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Good god. That's some amount of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Khannie wrote: »
    Good god. That's some amount of money.

And thats just in loose change bill found down the back of his sofa :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

microsoft!-logo.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Insane amounts of cash but a drop in the ocean to them. No more Google apps on Dell pc's in the future???

Still will always prefer Google. So will half the world!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

waste of money, even ppl who rarely ever go online seem to know of google unlike yahoo

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Lol, Interesting move, live.com don't cut it ehh :D, hehe, have to say no search engine I'll use except google, I guess it will help them though :O

Nick

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I guess one of their first moves will be changing from FreeBSD to their own crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Red Alert wrote: »
    I guess one of their first moves will be changing from FreeBSD to their own crap.

lul wut ?

Advertisement