Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you predict the weather?

Options
  • 31-01-2008 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

As long as i can remember i will always get a drowsey feeling with bouts of dizzyness throughout the day, 2 days or so before there is a big change in the weather, particularly windy weather..

Like on Tuesday i was very dizzy for short spells throughout the day and i said to a few ppl.. we are in for some really windy weather, within 24 - 48 hours..

Last night.. we had almost storm force wind and rain.. This always is the case and never fails..

Is it me or are there many others like this affected by the weather?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

You dont happen to like sucking down on Granpa's oul cough medicine at lunch time eh?....eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

You dont happen to like sucking down on Granpa's oul cough medicine at lunch time eh?....eh?

Not often. No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I can predict bad wind alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,510 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I know a few people who say the same thing. Don't think it's true. You must be still feeling the same way as tomorrow's going to be breezy too. Not to mention fruck cold!

rb_ie wrote: »
    I can predict bad wind alright.

Different type of wind though. :D

• Advertisement

dsmythy I know a few people who say the same thing. Don't think it's true. You must be still feeling the same way as tomorrow's going to be breezy too. Not to mention fruck cold!

Ive heard its got to do with high and low pressure and the change between, and as tomorrows weather is not part of any change in pressure it seems not to affect me..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

snyper wrote: »
    As long as i can remember i will always get a drowsey feeling with bouts of dizzyness throughout the day, 2 days or so before there is a big change in the weather, particularly windy weather..

Like on Tuesday i was very dizzy for short spells throughout the day and i said to a few ppl.. we are in for some really windy weather, within 24 - 48 hours..

Last night.. we had almost storm force wind and rain.. This always is the case and never fails..

Is it me or are there many others like this affected by the weather?
    :eek: Its a miracle, a proper miracle. Somebody call the headline writers, its not too late for tomorrows front pages.

Dizzy Athlone Man Predicts High Wind in January.

I knew i was going to regret starting this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Ah, It really is tough to not indulge of a little bit of Sarcasim....One of lifes great free pleasures.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

snyper wrote: »
    I knew i was going to regret starting this thread.

Freaky! So it's not just the weather you can predict!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I can feel when there's a bad chill coming in my bone

Advertisement