Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louth Flag

Options
  • 31-01-2008 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get a Louth Flag. I need it for Monday night and honestly haven't the time to make one. It would need to be at least 5 ft X 3 ft. A shop or one of the local GAA clubs maybe?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Maybe Emerald Sports on Earl St?

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

The old mans clothes shop next to carphone warehouse on Clanbrassil Street seem to stock all things GAA, maybe its worth a look? I know last year the old shopping centre had a print place selling flags and car flags, by the entrance to the toilets, it used to be a bakers shop years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Thanks guys I got someone to get the material for me and the girls in the Alterations place on Park St are stitching it together for me. I'm originally from Newry but have lived here for 13 years now and I'm gonna be at the Newry game on Monday vs Coleraine which is live on Sky Sports 1....we're making banners and flags and I'm gonna have this one (2m X 1m) with Louth N.C.S.C. on it. :) If you have Sky Sports look out for it :D

I trust you will be shouting plenty for ex Dundalk lads Brian Kelly and Niall Hudson! Can't understand why Sky want to show a fixture like that at all. That said good to Newry, hope they serve up a 5-4 thriller :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Simple reason being they agreed to show 5 Irish League games this season and this weekend was always on the cards in terms of scheduling for them, and this game was most attractive. Kelly is gone and Hudson will probably be on the bench if we go 3-5-2, otherwise (4-4-2) he'll start. We should have Cormac McArdle playing for us too, if we get International clearance on time. Just wish we a striker in the same class of Ollie Ralph. The man was/is a legend.

• Advertisement

mod9maple wrote: »
    Just wish we a striker in the same class of Ollie Ralph. The man was/is a legend.

Aye several back to back golden boots back in the eighties, also ex DFC manager, think it was 3 games no defeats til he got replaced :rolleyes:
    Sold me some undercoat and a tin of black gloss last year for my front door which I can't see any other proper legends doing anytime soon :(

Advertisement