Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute from Adamstown

Options
  • 30-01-2008 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi there

Just me again..!! Still looking into the pros and cons on buying in Lucan..

Does anybody get the train from Adamstown into heuston?

Is it easy to get on a train... Have had a quick look at the timetables and they seem fairly frequent.

Have seen houses for sale in Finnstown and they say they are a ten min walk from the train? Would this be accurate.

Thanks

Julie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,043 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Yeah, finnstown is the closest non-adamstown estate to the station, its closer than some of the other houses in adamstown

• Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

you can get a 25x from the newcastle road as well which is across the road from Finnstown, near the Finnstown Hotel, I take it every morning at 7.15 get into town usually by 8.15, I hear the train is pretty crowded in the morning, station is walkable from Finnstown neigbour takes it I'd give yourself 15 mins to get up there.

Advertisement