Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will they think of next: Fly free on nudist holiday flight

Options
  • 30-01-2008 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0130/nudist.html

German nudists can start their holidays early by stripping off on the plane if they take up a new offer from a German travel firm.

Travel agency OssiUrlaub.de will start taking bookings from Friday for a trial nudist day trip.

The trip from the eastern German town of Erfurt to the popular Baltic Sea resort of Usedom is planned for 5 July and will cost €499.

Enrico Hess, Managing Director, says the high cost is due to the small size of the plane.

'There's no real reason why a flight in which one flies naked should be more expensive than any other', he added.

The 55 passengers will have to remain clothed until they board, and dress before disembarking, he said.

The crew will remain clothed throughout the flight for safety reasons.

The idea came from a customer who spotted 'the unusual gap in the market.'

Despite the oddness, Mr Hess is adamant that they are a perfectly normal holiday company.

'I don't want people to get the wrong idea. It's not that we're starting a swinger club in mid-air or something like that.'

Some new ideas for O'Leary, probably charge by cup size....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Why would anyone want to fly naked, it'd be freezing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Would the air hostesses be nekkid too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Would the air hostesses be nekkid too?

i dunno all i'll say is this, fúck do i want a window seat on that flight for fear of needing to get back to my chair.

This'd probably be RyanAir's next advertising campaign. Though, on hindsight, I'd rather not see some of the air-hostesses I've gotten naked.

Wait, I should probably re-phrase that. Ah feckit.

<shudder>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

"Crew will remain clothed for safety reasons", tis all in the article lads :)

Anyway, 'I don't want people to get the wrong idea. It's not that we're starting a swinger club in mid-air or something like that.' - This would be good :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Spilly

Would the high altitude pressure at 25,000 feet not force males and females to start farting thus causing alot of bodily fluids on plane.Also what about foot trumbosis you need socks for that. Sounds messy folks ..

Advertisement