Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail won't work =(

Options
  • 30-01-2008 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Can somebody move this to the correct forum if I have posted it in the wrong place? This is the closest topic I could find.

I reinstalled XP on my vista machine. Reinstalled all the drivers that came with it.

I use Firefox and Windows f**ked up firewall.

I try to access gmail and I enter my username and password and all I get is blank! This only happens on my computer.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried reinstalling XP, clearing cookies.. updating java, flash etc?

I'm outta ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Does IE work? [to see if it's a problem with the fox or not]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can you access it through Outlook Express?

You're not the only one with problems this evening
    seen this
    Looks like it could be a gmail problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

working normal for me but im going in through this firefox extension

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

mines's not working at all either, don't use firefox...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Fine here, using Firefox with no gmail extension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Fruit1985

It seems to be working on IE now but not in firefox and I have the latest version. Will I rollback my version?

Try a new profile or clear private data. I wouldn't advise rolling back as you may expose yourself to exploits.

mine after about 5mins tryna open the page says, "400 bad request" :confused:

It's likely a gmail problem for a handful of accounts.

• Advertisement

dudes, it's still down! :( two days! I've like 50mails waiting for me? Anyone know what the story is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

its working for me now and it worked all day in work for me. Maybe its a problem with your computer

yeah i thought that and I tried a system restore and virus scan and nothing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Le Rack wrote: »
    yeah i thought that and I tried a system restore and virus scan and nothing...

Check for boobs in way of keyboard !

Advertisement