Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kells-Oldcastle-Cavan

Options
  • 30-01-2008 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

HEY i know i posted a similar message in the cavan forum sorry bout that jus not sure which county this falls under just wanted to know does anybody know which is the best way from Kells to Ballanagh just outside Cavan town?Like i heard through oldcastle is quicker?..I have started a new job in Ballanenagh and wanted to see is there a quicker way there rather than the main N3?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pazza

Whoever old you via Oldcastle must be joking, the raod from Kells to Cavan is excellent and moves well with lots of passing areas. The road via Oldcatle is longer (less direct) and also a poorer road and you can get stuck begind farm machinery or slow drivers for some time. take the n3...

Advertisement