Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watch Freewieew Digital TV on my Laptop

Options
  • 30-01-2008 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I recently purchased a win TV-Nova-T-stick and TV Antenna for my laptop so as I could watch Freeview Digital TV. This is a USB connection which in turn connects to a portable aerial. When I installed it and did the scan nothing showed up which is not uncommon and means you have to do it manually. To do this I need the LCN number of my local transmitter which would be, living in Rathmines, the Three Rock Transmitter. does anyone know how I can get the LCN number for the transmitter and or have any suggestions for me on how to start viewing tv on my laptop

cheerz
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭fat-tony

In the Terrestrial forum of Cable & Digital TV you will find a section on DTT, which is where you will find what you seek. Enjoy - but only until about August when DTT goes to MPEG4;)

Advertisement