Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rez HD

Options
  • 30-01-2008 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

Rez HD released this morning on live arcade for 800 points. I downloaded it and had a quick playthrough and it's still as awesome as I remember it. It's got a couple of 10/10's in reviews so far from Eurogamer and 1up

Anyone else getting it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I'll certainly be downloading that when I get a 360. Most of the games I want on that system at this point are XBLA releases.

I really like the game but I'd stop short of giving it 10/10. The gameplay is a little slow compared to something like Panzer Dragoon or Sin & Punishment. The visuals/sound are fabulous though. A real experience. Not a game I'd play to death but I'd always dig it out every 6 months and enjoy another playthrough.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Why is the topic thumbs-down?? :confused:

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Why is the topic thumbs-down?? :confused:

Its not. You must live in Australia.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Mind-blowing experience on the PSVR, it's a must for Vive/Oculus owners I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd play that game on any format it was released on.
    I don't have a VR rig but, even without, it's an outstanding evolution from the DC original, PS2 port and 360/PS3 HD remake.
    I'm hoping yet for a physical release on the Switch!

Advertisement