Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raise percolation area

Options
  • 30-01-2008 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Has anyone on the site constructed and used a raised bed in conjunction with a treatment system.

Are they difficult to construct and maintain ?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,213 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Theres a link to the EPA manual in the sticky about references... you should check it out.
    You should also read the documentation submitted as part of your planning application which deals with percolation areas

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Slates

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Theres a link to the EPA manual in the sticky about references... you should check it out.
    You should also read the documentation submitted as part of your planning application which deals with percolation areas

I submitted my own planning application so I have all the info read at this stage, I looking for the hands on advice of a user

Advertisement