Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear Audience Tickets

Options
  • 30-01-2008 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

I'd love to take a dart over to guildford and be in the audience of a Top gear?

anyone any idea how to get tickets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

I've no idea how to get tickets but i've been told they do the filming on a Wednesday if that makes any difference to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭afatbollix

there is a 70 year waiting list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

My wife applied for tickets.. also for QI which is a brilliant show :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I'm on the waiting list, but only for the last 18 months, so just another 68.5 years to go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Nightwish wrote: »
    I'm on the waiting list, but only for the last 18 months, so just another 68.5 years to go.

LOL:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Nightwish wrote: »

Haha ditto, same here. Think its about two years ago now I emailed them so am a bit ahead of you there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 nolanbrian

just so you know its no longer a waiting list for the tickets, it is now a lottery, i would know because i applied for tickets two months ago and i got them, i'm going july 22nd woo hoo

In order to be part of the lottery you must go to the applause store

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mini mouse

i'm going july 22nd toooo :D .....whoop!!!
    ps.contacts also gets ya tickets :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

going to got tics for the 22nd to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

How were you guys notified that you got tickets? I applied for QI and TopGear a couple of months back, haven't heard anything from either of them - not surprised, of course...

Advertisement