Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf Board for sale

Options
  • 29-01-2008 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I am selling a Webber CD 6 6 , surfed only 4 times totally ding free. Comes with a bag, leash, fins and tail pad all as new. Price 450euro
    webberCd.jpg
    here is what they say about this board

Many hard core Shortboard riders might not give this board a second glance, but if there is one board in the Webber range that is a sleeper it is the CD. Being round, the CD's outline is pretty easy to draw, but it's hard to pigeon-hole its performance.

If you buy a smaller one, you will find it is a great performer-both in small waves, and as an airboard. On the other hand, the longer CDs make great beginners' boards. The fuller nose give you that little bit of extra buoyancy that helps make the board glide through the water with a bit less effort.

They are also terrific board for older, bigger, more experienced guys. Whatever stage you've reached in your development as a surfer, you will be hard pressed finding a better board for carving driving turns.

Again the CD is made with traditional foam and fiberglass construction. It has been computer cut to Greg's specifications.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

The forum isn't for advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

From Fuzzylogics (moderator) charter;

"If you're selling some of your own gear then please tell us about that too"

Nice board... really tempting. I have my eye on another longboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 darrragh

This is a second hand board which i own
    a private sale
    the pic shown is not of my exact board its just for reference
    i would not call it a long board as its only 6 6 long

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

darrragh wrote: »
    This is a second hand board which i own
    a private sale
    the pic shown is not of my exact board its just for reference
    i would not call it a long board as its only 6 6 long

Sorry... I didn't expaine properly, I am buying a longboard at the moment. Otherwise I would be tempted to buy your board, but I can't afford both!

I hope you sell your board.

ya hope to sell it too,
    will be sad to see it go though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

From Fuzzylogics (moderator) charter;

"If you're selling some of your own gear then please tell us about that too"

That's surprising but i stand corrected :o
    Best of luck with the sale.
    Some photos of the actual board with the board bag would be helpful in selling it to show the condition, as would the width and thickness specs.

Webber Surfboard - Compact Disk - 6'6" x 20 1/2" x 21 3/16"
    DSCF1882.JPG?imgmax=512
    DSCF1884.JPG?imgmax=512

Features
    > Forgiving Rails
    > Slight concave with tail Vee
    > Great for smaller waves
    > Makes small surf fun
    > Loads of buoyancy
    > Performs well

Comes with double swivel leash and Fcs fins and combat board bag all used only 4 times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Iaingb

Contact me if you wish to sell at a good price ??????
    darrragh wrote: »
    I am selling a Webber CD 6 6 , surfed only 4 times totally ding free. Comes with a bag, leash, fins and tail pad all as new. Price 450euro
    webberCd.jpg
    here is what they say about this board

Many hard core Shortboard riders might not give this board a second glance, but if there is one board in the Webber range that is a sleeper it is the CD. Being round, the CD's outline is pretty easy to draw, but it's hard to pigeon-hole its performance.

If you buy a smaller one, you will find it is a great performer-both in small waves, and as an airboard. On the other hand, the longer CDs make great beginners' boards. The fuller nose give you that little bit of extra buoyancy that helps make the board glide through the water with a bit less effort.

They are also terrific board for older, bigger, more experienced guys. Whatever stage you've reached in your development as a surfer, you will be hard pressed finding a better board for carving driving turns.

Again the CD is made with traditional foam and fiberglass construction. It has been computer cut to Greg's specifications.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 Mr. darragh

i am open to offers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

promethius wrote: »
    The forum isn't for advertising.

yes it is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

why are you selling this, maybe i could do a swap for you???

selling as i we have too many boards in the family

why are you selling?

is there any pressure dings at all or can it be sold as new?

has been surfed ,it would be dishonest to sell it as new,
    the thing is spotless has no visiable dings anywhere.
    has been surfed about 10 times now.

Advertisement