Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garmin V10 maps available here!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭thegoth

NO ITS NOT. WARNING.

Read the top of the page. It says "Buy Garmin GPS MapSource City Navigator Europe NT (DVD) Related Products"

What this page is actually selling is "MapSource City Navigator Europe NT (DVD)". This is the OLD map version.

It almost got me as well. When I check the Garmin website I found out that 2008 maps are not out on DVD yet for Europe.

Also, if you try and import 2008 maps from the U.S when they are released, you will have to pay customs duty. Any item over $50 is liable for customs.

Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 19,500 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Besides, the upgrade costs is around $75. Why would you pay $223?
    If you really want the update that badly, download it, then pay for the unlock code through Garmin's website.

Advertisement