Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can everyone do me a big favour

Options
  • 29-01-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi

Can you vote for my dog Zane by clicking on the following link. Another dog is just ahead of us and i really need as many votes as possible and you can vote EVERYDAY. competition ends wednesday and we have been in the lead up until today. so we definitely can't lose now not this close to the end
    PASS ONTO EVERYONE YOU KNOW
    <snip>
    Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

laurynsmam wrote: »
    Hi

Can you vote for my dog Zane by clicking on the following link. Another dog is just ahead of us and i really need as many votes as possible and you can vote EVERYDAY. competition ends wednesday and we have been in the lead up until today. so we definitely can't lose now not this close to the end
    PASS ONTO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

<snippety>
    Thanks a mil

I was going to say something sarastic about the american primaries but that is a cool looking dog so it gets my vote - (currently at 27% in the primaries and gaining).

That freeway looking ****er in laois better watch out !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Have you not posted this twice before?

I've been to the website when I saw your first posts but didn't vote for Zane as he doesn't look the least bit impressed with the antlers on his head or the camera in his face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

OP, this is not an appropriate forum for such a thread. Please do not use this facility to solicite votes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement