Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stepping down as Mod

Options
  • 29-01-2008 6:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just letting you know that due to work pressure in RL I have to cut back my commitments on Boards a bit so I am stepping down as Mod in the forum. I'll still be dropping in but not as regularly as before. I'd like to thank you all and the rest of the mod team for the support you have shown me in the past. With your continued support I'm sure the forum be even more successful in the future.

Thanks,

Hagar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

I think I speak for everyone when I say: Goodbye. :p

Ah no just kidding, Thanks for the effort you put into the Boards and for keeping us in line

The Nog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Best of luck Hagar, hope it all goes well for you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,464 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

You did a good job with the moderation - hope all goes well for you.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Cheers Hagar, all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Enjoy the extra spare time, thanks for all the help :) .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Many thanks for all the work Hagar!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

This is bullsh1t!

Who am i going to torment now?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement