Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old House Renovation

Options
  • 28-01-2008 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

Has anyone ever heard of a company that will help you clear out old dusty/damp houses? Or would the builders be able to take care of it?

I am in the inital project planning stages of renovating an old country house I inherited. Unfortunately some very old house contents/fitting have been left behind that have to be taken out & is something I cannot do personally as I am an asmathic with a v dodgy chest.

I am a total novice in this game so any advice would be gratefully received

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,130 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Might get a better responce in DIY, I'll leave it up to see it we get a response, then move it later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

no one to recommend in particular . just MAKE SURE whoever does it disposes with waste to comply with waste management regs . check with you LA for a list of licensed waste removal contractors . you would be well advised to have an asbestos survey carried out before any removals . contact the health and safety authority

Advertisement