Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rossvale portlaoise

Options
  • 28-01-2008 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi everyone

im new to this site and from what ive seen its very good.

I have moved over from the uk and am currently staying in portarlington with friends.

I am going to look at ahouse in portlaoise and the address is rossvale which is on the mountmellick road.

Just wondered if anyone knows anything about it? is it a good or bad place to live?

any comments gratefully appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

It's grand, a lot of rented houses, but no trouble...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kimsmith63

thanks big con you can never be too sure and its good to get advice from people who know the area

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Resident

Hi

I am a resident here and we have a residents committee here and they keep it very well in order. More members or even more active players would be greatly appreciated. Contact House No. 55 for more. Yes its great and the majority of the houses are privately owned. You would love it here. Just general maintenance especially outside of your house is required and cut the grass but apart from that ok. A neighbourhood watch scheme will be in place shortly too.

Regards

kimsmith63 wrote: »
    hi everyone

im new to this site and from what ive seen its very good.

I have moved over from the uk and am currently staying in portarlington with friends.

I am going to look at ahouse in portlaoise and the address is rossvale which is on the mountmellick road.

Just wondered if anyone knows anything about it? is it a good or bad place to live?

any comments gratefully appreciated

Advertisement