Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pre-sprayed oak veneered sheets

Options
  • 27-01-2008 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I was wondering whether anyone knew where i could buy some pre-sprayed oak veneered sheets.
    i have been ringing around for a week or so now and the only place i found had them for €185 a 8*4 sheet which i thought was a bit pricey.

any help would be much appreciated, just even to point me in the right direction.

kind regards

Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

Hi

I saw your message in the Gardening / DIY forum, wow, you must be really stuck.

As I said I could do them, or several other people... I even know of one guy who offers a spraying service... he could pick them up for 50 to 55 a sheet and spray them quite quickly.. should work out at less than 185 each. Especially if there is more than one sheet to be done. For 3 sheets I'd say you could get them done for 110 to 135 per sheet depending on the VAT situation.

Check out furniture.ie for a list of cabinet makers... then ring one in your local area and ask him.

Cheers
    Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

or buy the sheets yourself and bring them to a joinery shop and ask them will they spray them for you thats what i do

Advertisement