Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Smith

Options
  • 27-01-2008 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Allo!

My name as you have noticed is David Smith.
    I am a songwriter-musician. I have just finished my first single and have published it.
    I am recording my first album Secret Love of My Heart, that is also the name of the single I have out.

I have been writing for about 6 years, been playing the guitar for 10 years. I do not consider myself great or anything like that. in fact, I feel I am about average, no great singing voice so don't expect Bono or Lennon or anyone else like that. No great guitar riffs so don't expect Hendrix or Van Halen or Berry either.

My music like most of my fellow musicians is one of a kind, we all have our own style. Like I said before though, I do not know where my style goes, Rock, Pop, Folk.. well I know it is not folk, or heavy metal, rap. So you do not have to worry about that if it is not your cup of tea, if it is, sorry to disappoint you.

I do not have any recording equipment. No Mixer, a cheap Mic I borrowed, so the song might sound a little rough. As soon as I can save or receive enough money I am going to be getting me some good equipment. After I do I am going to Re-record my music so that it has a little more pizzazz in it! Then release it as a free download for a short time.

Please stop by and have a listen. Post a comment to this thread or on my sites, about what you liked about it, what you didn't like about it or perhaps you might hear something I might be able to work on to get better.
    Most important thing for me, is just to have my music heard. Someone said once "A mind is a terrible thing to waste",
    same goes for music! What is the point of making it and no one to hear it!

So feel free to drop by any one of my sites and leave a comment, or become a friend/fan!

Have a Brilliant day!
    David Smith

http://www.bebo.com/davidsmith05

Advertisement