Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brilliant Orthodontist

Options
  • 27-01-2008 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Yet again today I've had people mention how nice my teeth are looking. Random patients and relatives whom I've never talked to before and even people at the bus stop have said they're looking very nice! Strange. But anyway I'm very, very happy with them :D

My teeth were very bad so I got braces when I was eighteen. I still have six months to go but they already look beautifully straight. So I want to recommend my orthodontist- Harry Kearns on River Road in Blanchardstown.

Not only has he done a wonderful job on my teeth but I've had money problems and am way behind on my payments but he has been incredibly lenient.

Advertisement