Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod nano - doing everything thing but playing!

Options
  • 25-01-2008 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have the new Ipod nano (2 months old). I can move through all menus etc, and when I try to play a tune, it displays the artwork etc, but the tune does not play.

Appreciate any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Hoave you tried different headphones and speakers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Headphooooooonnnnesss :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

yea folks - I did have the headphones plugged in ;-)

one other thing I forgot to mention - the 'progress' bar doesn't fill up when playing a tune. it just sits at the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

If you have all your music on your computer just do a restore and start again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,950 ✭✭✭✭Stark

On the previous generation nano, you could hold down the menu button and the centre button for 30 seconds to reset the player. That sorted mine out when mine got stuck. Worth a try on yours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Stark wrote: »
    On the previous generation nano, you could hold down the menu button and the centre button for 30 seconds to reset the player. That sorted mine out when mine got stuck. Worth a try on yours.

+1 - nice one! that did the trick. Cheers!!

Advertisement