Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Beretta Extrema 2

Options
  • 25-01-2008 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Looking for firearms dealers who have Beretta Extrema 2s in stock.

Cant ring around until I get home from work so was hoping that some of you in the know will be able to help me.

Send PMs if you don't want public details up on the board.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ronan nee

Vegeta wrote: »
    Hey all,

Looking for firearms dealers who have Beretta Extrema 2s in stock.

Cant ring around until I get home from work so was hoping that some of you in the know will be able to help me.

Send PMs if you don't want public details up on the board.

Thanks

how are things vegeta,
    if ya ring duffy,s to see, he had it in black when I ordered the camo version.
    ya should get a good price off him too

regards ronan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 thed4king

The Extrema 2, what an animal piece of kit! You know it fires 12 shots in 1.73 seconds?

Here's a good video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6750458630308006678

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭smallfry

Only saw your post yesterday, I asked the dealer I do most of my dealin with and he said he can get an extrema 2, but he wasn't that gone on them himself, he says there very heavy. He recommended the
    Browning Evolve 2 as an option..... Hope that might be some help.....

smallfry

Advertisement