Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA aboard

Options
  • 25-01-2008 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi I am a ACCA student working in a practise. I am thinking of moving to australia for the year. Is it possible to sit my final ACCA exams there? I know they have a centres in sydney but can you sit the irish versions of the exams there? Also you need 3 years work experience.Can you use working in a accounting firm over in australia as part of your work experience. I have a job lined up there but worried i cant use my time there as part of my training record.
    Any help would be appreicated.
    thanks
    mark

Comments

Not sure, but i imagine if you rang their office (in Glasgow?), they'd give you an answer in 2 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭The CCAinsider

yes you can sit your exams in Australia, you can even sit an Irish varient paper in Australia.

Advertisement