Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

public ritual

Options
  • 25-01-2008 12:23am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

I will be performing my first public ritual for Imbolc at our Goddess Temple service in the park open to all, feb 3rd
    wish me luck!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Is the Godess temple service a group or a network ?

Is it public as in out in the park with people being invited or is it a come one come all thing ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

The Goddess Temple is something we are working towards,
    right now we are doing fund raisers and whatnot to raise funds for an actual temple, until then we hold Goddess Temple services for the Sabbats and Full Moon. The Sabbats are in the Park and we have quite a gathering, our numbers grow each time which is wonderful!
    the website for info on this is here:www.goddesstempleinc.org

The full Moons are celebrated at the store where our Coven meets, the owner of the store is the person who started all of this.
    her website for her store is here:www.goddessblessedinc.com

We have a Board of members which I will be added to shortley, and commitee's for various things. We have raised quite a bit of funds already and have been looking at a few places to make Temple. There are only 4 other Goddess Temples in the world I believe. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh so it is an open electic neo pagan gathering and celebration, cool.

Advertisement