Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for going out in Longford

Options
  • 24-01-2008 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Any ideas for a night out in Longford. My friend is 22 at weekend, thinking of different ideas!:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Mountrath

Come to Mountrath and go on pub crawl there is still 7 pubs open out of the 17 that were open at one stage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

There must be more than 7? I can think of The Cedar, the one on the corner at the traffic lights, Ollie's, Bennetts, Whatever Delahunty's is called now, Tom's, Purcells, Eddie Kirwan's. That's 8. Are the White Horse, Pat the Veggies, The Harp Bar all closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

PLenty of nightlife in Longford. Fallon's pub with night club and live music lounge attached. Valentine's pub with free night club upstairs. Nice shoe and clothes shops and some nice restaurants and the best chippers in Ireland - Luigi's. My friend from there has made me an addict of their curry chips.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

SarahSassy wrote: »
    PLenty of nightlife in Longford. Fallon's pub with night club and live music lounge attached. Valentine's pub with free night club upstairs. Nice shoe and clothes shops and some nice restaurants and the best chippers in Ireland - Luigi's. My friend from there has made me an addict of their curry chips.

Have to agree with you on most of the above,

Valentines: Nice and Cosy and then the Spiral Tree is the late bar upstairs. Mostly its cramped but he is building an extension to it so will be a better spot soon.

Eamon Farrells is a great spot aswell for a laugh.

Luigis has gone a bit downhill lately with the food but the curry chips are to die for!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Deli's Pizzas and Curry Chips are nicer!!

Dont like Eamons at all! :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement