Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liffey valley voucher question

Options
  • 24-01-2008 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

i have liffey valley vouchers and i was just wondering if they can be used in argos??

anybody know??

(wasn't sure where to put this so sorry if its in the wrong forum)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I know I used a Square voucher in Argos before so I would imagine so?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

the only reason i asked is because argos is in one of the retail parks so i'm not sure if its technically classed as liffey valley.. i spose i could just ring them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yeah, it depends on the store, give them a call to check. I had a Blanchardstown Centre voucher before and the Argos Extra store wouldn't take it because they're technically not part of the centre (the other normal Argos is). Smyths aren't in the centre either but had no problem with the vouchers.

yeah grand thanks guys i'll just ring em

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

jcoote wrote: »
    yeah grand thanks guys i'll just ring em

Good question, let us know the outcome.

• Advertisement

I rang them there but its a fully automated service wit no option to speak to a representitive so i'll have to go up and try it out..will post outcome here..thanks again for the help lads :)

Advertisement