Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpenter wanted for bedroom slide robes

Options
  • 23-01-2008 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

I'm lloking for a carpenter to fit a three door sliding wasrdrobes system, also to supply and fit interior. I'm based in the north county dublin area and am sick of getting ridicolous prices for 1and1/2 days work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

What sort of prices have you been getting?

Maybe that is simply what it costs....

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

PM sent with number of a local kitchen fitter I used, pretty reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 girlygirl09

i found a great carpenter that does really gret work and reasonable prices. if u want the number just let me know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Scratchface

Hi c1979,

I've fitted plenty of slide robes and built in the interior units aswell. The going rate for fitting them is usually 90-100 per door, and obviously extra for the interior fitout. It wouldn't even take a full day to complete providing the area is clean and sound. PM me if would like a quote.

Advertisement