Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about the 80GB iPod Classic

Options
  • 23-01-2008 4:54pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does this play video?

Reason I ask is because the 30GB video iPod is about E100 dearer than the 80GB one (although I think they are being discontinued)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,856 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Just Mp3 as far as i recall.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got this info from Amazon!

Movies

Buy movies from the iTunes Store and you can sync them to your iPod classic to watch anywhere, anytime. The gorgeous 2.5-inch display makes your movies pop. And iPod classic keeps you entertained for up to 7 hours. Long flight or darkened room? Adjust the brightness for even more video playback time.

TV Shows
    There’s always something good on iPod classic. Browse thousands of episodes of your favorite TV shows on the iTunes Store then sync them to iPod classic. Watch last night’s episodes this morning, or buy a whole TV series and play a pocket-size marathon

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the ipod classic does everything the original ipod did that it replaced.

http://www.apple.com/ipodclassic/features.html

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Cheers!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

yup, plays video... you just have to convert to the right format....

• Advertisement
Advertisement