Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about a video?

Options
  • 23-01-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi there! I was talking to one of my friends, and they were telling me about a video they saw that supposedly shows a lot of facts about deifferent religions that seems to show that all religions are the same. Does anyone know what the heck Im talking about? If so, do u know where I could find it? And if you have seen it, what do you think?

*goes back to lurking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

My guess is that they were talking about Zeitgeist - the movie, although thats not quite what its about.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

I dont think thats it ..
    My friend said it was a short clip on youtube, kind of based on numerical similarities.
    Any idea? I tried searching youtube but I cant find it, she also said however that the maker said it was removed several times?
    Could be a clip from Zeitgeist, Ill check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

You know what ur dead on :P Some tool took a clip from it and added some stuff and claimed it as there own :P nm

Advertisement