Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Zeiss Varipoint 1.1-4 X 24

Options
  • 23-01-2008 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Lads,

I'm loooking for the above to stick on my IPSC rifle. I can get them in USA for abot €1400. Does anyone know different or is that the best i can get them for?

Pat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

I'm also considering an ACOG with Doctor red dot sight (great for medium distance targets & then to transition to close targets with the dot sight). Does anyone have any experience with these sights?

thanks,
    Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭sidneyreilly

Blouse:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

Blouse:D:D

for sure!!

It seems in IPSC rifle Open is the most popular class. I'm planning some major customising of my AR prior to travelling to Norway in July. I'm even planning on taking a grinder to my front sight so a I add a longer JP free float tube. A new adjustable JP trigger as well as a JP Tank Brake :D:D It's gonna like sweet when finished. To top the whole rig off will be an ACOG for long distance shots & a Docter sight on top of the ACOG for close targets.

Now all I need to do is learn to shoot the damn thing :(:(

Advertisement