Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WarMachine/Hordes Call To Arms League, starting Wednesday 30th, Models Inc

Options
  • 23-01-2008 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Hiya lads,

we'll be running season 1 of the Privateer Press Call-To-Arms league, starting next Wednesday in Models Inc. The league supports both WarMachine and Hordes.

The details of the league are on PP's website, at
    http://www.privateerpress.com/dispatch/08-tours/newes/newes.php?tour=1&week=1

There'll be an entry fee of 10e, as we're going to get the official prize set. 4 prizes which are for, overall winner, most wins by scenario, biggest winning streak, and highest VPs iirc.

Games don't have to be played on Wednesdays.

I'm not a Models Inc employee, but, I play with the Dublin Games Guild in there, and we're always happy to get more players.

Signup is at http://modelsinc.ie/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1199958044

Greg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

It should be a good laugh & beginners are more than welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

quozl wrote: »
    There'll be an entry fee of 10e, as we're going to get the official prize set. 4 prizes which are for, overall winner, most wins by scenario, biggest winning streak, and highest VPs iirc.

Best in faction? I want one of those nice, shiny medals :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

I don't think we'll be having them hairyheretic, far as I know PP aren't using them for their leagues, just for tournies.

I dunno though tbh, Paul's the man with the plan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Fair enough.

I wonder if there was one from GaelCon. Given I was the only Cryx there and all :D

Advertisement