Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod touch protective case

Options
  • 23-01-2008 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Recently bought an ipod touch. Its working great. Thing is, I 'm going away at the wkend and need to get a protective cover asap.

I know you can get them from the apple website, but they are quite expensive. Can anyone recommend somewhere in Ireland, online or otherwise where I can buy one cheaply before the weekend?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Shouldnt this be in the PMP forum here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

I think it already is! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

you'll get dodgy cheap ones in Golden Discs, HMV, Dixons but they're not worth the money. There's loads of good ones around but you'll have trouble getting anything off the net delivered before Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Ditto the above. You'll find plenty of options on eBay, but delivery will be the problem. I got a lovely powder blue leather cover for my classic on eBay recently for a fraction of what it would cost here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

I got the silicone case in a 3G store for around €25 (similar case pictured here). The touch screen still works perfectly and doesn't smudge as easily as there a fairly thick sheet of plastic covering the screen also. Easy to put on as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055210194

thread locked, continue the discussion on the thread above.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement