Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are all servers offline ?

Options
  • 23-01-2008 3:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Just reinstalled wow and BC. And had to download a **** laod of patches. Now when i log in it askes me to select a new realm, even though its founf 4 toons on moonglade. But it shows all offline !??!

Also there is nowt in the news tab on the left at all. Have i to reinstall again, or are others having this prob?

et34vkwqdokh0andirvf.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Never mind, just checked realm status and all are down till 10am :/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Oh sweet jesus! What the hell are we meant to do until then!? THAT'S INSANE! INSANE I TELLS YA!!
    I can't sleep.
    Me missus is sleeping over at some friend's place or something.
    I'm alone and WoWless?!
    We pay for this?! This is piss poor!!11

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

AMAGAD!!! Wha bout me epixz!!

Its actually kind of sad when you go to the official forums and see people genuinely bitch and moan about downtime for a patch. Its (slightly) more understandable about people complaining if a server going down during peak hours, but not during off hours. Some people eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Just weekly maintenance every Wednesday sometimes its 2am-10am others its 5am-10am just depends.

Isnt the 2.3.3 patch out today? Any noticable changes? (cant see the patch notes in work)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

ohnoes.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

This happens every wednesday, come on liek...

po0k wrote: »
    ohnoes.jpg
    I love boards humour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I do think its a patch as well as maintenance this week. If someone could copy and pate the changes it be great :). Cant get onto blizz web site from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

Patch 2.3.3

General

Loading times have been improved slightly for characters newly entering the world.
    Bug Fixes

Felspine the Greater in Shadowmoon Valley will no longer evade when engaged.
    Guttripper in Nagrand will no longer evade when engaged.
    Players will now be correctly credited with their arena points if they purchase an arena item during weekly arena calculations.
    Using a castsequence macro on a target moving out of range will no longer cause it to stop working.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Well i was hardly bitching now. I was just wondering if it was just me or others.

Anti wrote: »
    Well i was hardly bitching now. I was just wondering if it was just me or others.
    I wasnt giving out about you bitching. Was just saying that it does happen a lot on the official forums. But i suppose the official forums are generally crazy, so its to be expected.
    EL_Loco wrote: »
    Patch 2.3.3
    General

Loading times have been improved slightly for characters newly entering the world.

Bug Fixes

Felspine the Greater in Shadowmoon Valley will no longer evade when engaged.
    Guttripper in Nagrand will no longer evade when engaged.
    Players will now be correctly credited with their arena points if they purchase an arena item during weekly arena calculations.
    Using a castsequence macro on a target moving out of range will no longer cause it to stop working.
    Wow! Cant wait to see what the game is like now with all these amazing changes :rolleyes:

Advertisement