Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Run in St Annes Park??

Options
  • 23-01-2008 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Heard there will be a dog run in St Annes Park soon.
    Anybody have any info on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Niall06 wrote: »
    Heard there will be a dog run in St Annes Park soon.
    Anybody have any info on it?

Haven't heard a thing.

I done one recently and well lets just say, if you have a bullbreed you'd better have a thick skin to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Mairt wrote: »
    if you have a bullbreed you'd better have a thick skin to go with it.

What happened?

And, if anyone has any info on the dog run, I would be big into it...

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Sorry by Dog Run I mean an enclosed area in the park for dogs, like you would see in the USA.
    An area fenced off and that the dog could be let off the lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Sorry by Dog Run I mean an enclosed area in the park for dogs, like you would see in the USA.

Oh... Any dog that is not on the "restricted breeds act" can be let off the lead in St. Annes park during certain hour as long as your dog is under control.

I know that its ok before 11AM and certain times in the evening. Joggers are the biggest problem, a lot of them are trouble makers and will jog directly towards you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sorry I thought you mean't a sponsored run/walk in the park.

I done one, myself and some friends brough a few Staffie's and Pitbulls. All lovely dogs. The rest of the people made an effort to avoid walking with us, I was really cheesed off.

When one little thing, a Yorkie attacked my fella it was a great source of amusement for his owner!.

A dog run like you said, I haven't heard anything as I don't use St.Annes park. I use a local beach first thing in the morning where myself and Jericho can take a nice run along an almost empty beach.

Jogger's, gurrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement