Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Express Elevator

Options
  • 22-01-2008 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

This is science fiction, somewhat long and the absolute first thing I've put pen to paper on. The draft is still a little rough as I'm revising grammar in the first section.

It's 16 pages and in PDF format:

http://www.bhalash.com/files/docs/express_elevator.pdf

To give some information on it's background, Express Elevator is part of a larger story that I've had in mind for a while. I decided to write this piece first as I feel it will stand on it's own nicely. There's more exposition than there probably will be in the final version, and less dialogue, which is my biggest nit-pick against it so far.

All feedback is welcome, but this is still very much a draft. There are gaps, there are places I need to contact and places I need to expand!

Advertisement