Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention all Talented Female Singers!!!!

Options
  • 21-01-2008 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

[FONT=&quot]New girl group seeking third member……… [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Auditions will be taking place at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Temple[/FONT][FONT=&quot] bar dance studio on Saturday the 16th of February from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]12-4pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please bring along any music or photos that you may have. Dancing ability is a definite plus.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you think you got what it takes, and can stand out from the rest… [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For further information pm me.[/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

la79 wrote: »

[FONT=&quot]New girl group seeking third member……… [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Auditions will be taking place at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Temple[/FONT][FONT=&quot] bar dance studio on Saturday the 16th of February from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]12-4pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please bring along any music or photos that you may have. Dancing ability is a definite plus.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you think you got what it takes, and can stand out from the rest… [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For further information pm me.[/FONT]

Hi, cant seem to find how to PM you... can you give me details please... age, style of music.. type of sound etc... im interested,..... thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭la79

Hiya send me an email on lamiddleton1@hotmail.com

Advertisement