Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honeymoon - Dubai & The Maldives

Options
  • 21-01-2008 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Has anyone been to Dubai and The Maldives on honeymoon in January?? Picking a honeymoon is turning out to be harder work than organising the wedding :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭CrazyNoob

I was looking for ideas to honeymoon in Jan
    Looked at maldives but dont they get alot of rain at that time of year,
    Most of the pacific ocean at the lattitute is same deal for rain eg fiji and tahiti

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

I've been to the Maldives and loved it. Beautiful place and wont be around for ever especially as its 1m above sea level too.

People are very friendly and its an Islamic place so no pork etc for the fry's in the morning.

It is very very hot out there so defo take a high high sun factor for the 1st week otherwise it will ruin your hols dealing with sun burn. It can that hot that even at midnight it can be in the 30'c mark too.

Loads of fish to see if snorkelling or diving with some water sports at the various venues. Its defo a place to relax and I cant recommend it enough!!

Advertisement