Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smallest chainsaw.

Options
  • 21-01-2008 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm just wondering what is the worlds smallest, preferably petrol, chainsaw.
    It doesn't need to be practical, because it won't ever be cutting anything.

It will be mostly ornamental, but may need to take a few bumps.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

The Stihl MS200 is probably the smallest by virtue that it is a top handle, there is also a MS 192 that has a rear handle, and is very small 3.3kg.
    Husqvarna has some small saws the 338XPT is small.
    What do you need it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Sorry for the huge delay :o
    I want to make a replica of the Lancer Rifle featured in the game Gears of War. I was going to base it on an airsoft M14 EBR and I wanted to get the actual petrol engine sound, I will take out all the teeth and replace them with foam or rubber, of course, but I just wanted to see what could be used to make it.
    I'm thinking a RC rally car engine might be more suitable, if I can get one that sounds right.

Advertisement