Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Pelican 1700 case

Options
  • 20-01-2008 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Does anyone know where in Ireland I can get one of these. Easy to buy on the net but the shipping fees adsd an extra 100 quid to the price.

thks,
    Pat.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Try Intershoot. £180 for a 1700, I don't know how that compares to prices on the net. He's based in Omagh. Shipping should be cheaper, or depending on your location you might be able to pick it up.

Edit: On noticing your location, Wexford might be a bit of a hike to Omagh. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭cantona

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

Dont dismiss Storm cases - www.stormcase.ie
    I've got one for my pistol and it's a beauty. From my experience, there's no real difference. There's a bloke called Andre that runs the stormcase website and sells them out in Dun Laoghaire (spelling?). He'll ship it to you for a tenner. They've a full showroom, so it's worth a gander

packas wrote: »
    Does anyone know where in Ireland I can get one of these. Easy to buy on the net but the shipping fees adsd an extra 100 quid to the price.

thks,
    Pat.

PM Demonloop - he will sort you out. €10 for posting to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭cantona

Storm case M3100 36.5in Dun Laoghaire €339+€10 postage

Pelicase 1700 36in Omagh Stg£158+£7 postage(approx €245)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

thanks lads !!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

cantona wrote: »
    Storm case M3100 36.5in Dun Laoghaire €339+€10 postage

Pelicase 1700 36in Omagh Stg£158+£7 postage(approx €245)

I suppose I should have checked the prices.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

bigred wrote: »
    I suppose I should have checked the prices.. :o
    Nothing wrong with Storm cases except the price. If you bring in your pride & joy they'll measure it up and laser cut the foam to accomdate it & any of your accessories.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I was handed a brochure about these yesterday, and they look every bit as good as Pelicases BUT the price is no where near as good as peli's prices.
    IMO if you are coming into the market and trying to compete with the existing name which is in this case pelican then you have to be more competitive on price then the competition.
    I have a lot of experience with Pelican over the years and I must say that they have a great guarantee and are very good with customer service.

Advertisement